Sidoti Upgrades Aegion (AEGN) to Buy
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sidoti upgraded Aegion (NASDAQ: AEGN) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $31.00 (from $21.00).
Shares of Aegion closed at $24.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Buy
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Berenberg Upgrades Nucor (NUE) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesSidoti & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!