Seaport Global Securities Upgrades RPC Inc. (RES) to Buy
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Seaport Global Securities upgraded RPC Inc. (NYSE: RES) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $23.00.
Shares of RPC Inc. closed at $20.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stephens Downgrades RPC Inc. (RES) to Underweight
- RBC Capital Upgrades Hartford Financial Services (HIG) to Outperform
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Univar (UNVR) to Outperform