Scotia Howard Weil Upgrades Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) to Outperform
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Scotia Howard Weil upgraded Cabot Oil & Gas (NYSE: COG) from Sector Perform to Outperform with a price target of $30.00.
Shares of Cabot Oil & Gas closed at $24.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
- Jefferies Upgrades Barclays (BCS) to Hold
- JPMorgan Upgrades Cimarex Energy (XEC) to Overweight