Scotia Capital Upgrades TETRA Technologies Inc. (TTI) to Outperform
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Scotia Capital upgraded TETRA Technologies Inc. (NYSE: TTI) from Sector Perform to Outperform.
Shares of TETRA Technologies Inc. closed at $5.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Pearson PLC (PSO) to Hold
- Buckingham Research Upgrades Deckers Outdoor (DECK) to Buy
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades TransUnion (TRU) to Overweight, Named As Top Pick