Sandler O'Neill Upgrades Marsh & McLennan (MMC) to Buy
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Sandler O'Neill upgraded Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) from Hold to Buy.
Shares of Marsh & McLennan closed at $63.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anxious Consumers Feeling Exposed Online and Willing to Undergo ‘Digital Detox’
- Goldman Sachs Assumes/Upgrades US Foods (USFD) to Buy
- Marsh & McLennan (MMC) Unit Announces Acquisition of Benefits Resource Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesSandler O'Neill
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!