Sandler O'Neill Upgrades American Equity Investment Life Holding (AEL) to Buy
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Sandler O'Neill upgraded American Equity Investment Life Holding (NYSE: AEL) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $18.00.
Shares of American Equity Investment Life Holding closed at $15.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sandler O'Neill Upgrades IberiaBank (IBKC) to Buy
- Baird Upgrades HealthStream (HSTM) to Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q