Roth Capital Upgrades Etsy (ETSY) to Buy
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roth Capital upgraded Etsy (NASDAQ: ETSY) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $15.75.
Shares of Etsy closed at $12.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report