Roth Capital Upgrades Dynamic Materials (BOOM) to Buy
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Roth Capital earlier upgraded Dynamic Materials (NASDAQ: BOOM) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $14.50.
Shares of Dynamic Materials closed at $10.06 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- JPMorgan Upgrades Pentair (PNR) to Overweight
- Wedbush Upgrades Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) to Outperform; Signs of Inflection