Roth Capital Upgrades Applied Genetic Technologies Corp. (AGTC) to Buy
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Roth Capital upgraded Applied Genetic Technologies Corp. (NASDAQ: AGTC) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $15.00.
Shares of Applied Genetic Technologies Corp. closed at $7.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- JPMorgan Upgrades Eaton Corporation (ETN) to Overweight