Roth Capital Upgrades Applied Genetic Technologies Corp. (AGTC) to Buy
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Roth Capital upgraded Applied Genetic Technologies Corp. (NASDAQ: AGTC) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $15.00.
Shares of Applied Genetic Technologies Corp. closed at $7.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Downgrades Ideal Power (IPWR) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Basic Energy Services (BAS) to Buy
- FBR Capital Upgrades First NBC Bank (FNBC) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!