Raymond James Upgrades Whiting Petroleum (WLL) to Strong Buy
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Raymond James upgraded Whiting Petroleum (NYSE: WLL) from Outperform to Strong Buy with a price target of $16.00.
Shares of Whiting Petroleum closed at $8.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Upgrades Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc. (CNSL) to Market Perform
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades RSP Permian, Inc. (RSPP) to Overweight