Raymond James Upgrades United Community Banks (UCBI) to Strong Buy
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James upgraded United Community Banks (NASDAQ: UCBI) from Outperform to Strong Buy with a price target of $24.00 (from $22.00).
Shares of United Community Banks closed at $21.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
- Wedbush Upgrades Time Warner (TWX) to Outperform; Expects the Deal to Go Through
- FBR Capital Upgrades Access National Corp. (ANCX) to Outperform Following Middleburg Financial Deal