Raymond James Upgrades United Community Banks (UCBI) to Strong Buy
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Raymond James upgraded United Community Banks (NASDAQ: UCBI) from Outperform to Strong Buy with a price target of $24.00 (from $22.00).
Shares of United Community Banks closed at $21.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
- KeyBanc Upgrades Waste Connections Inc. (WCN) to Overweight
- CapitalOne Upgrades Genesis Energy LP (GEL) to Overweight