Raymond James Upgrades U.S. Geothermal (HTM) to Outperform
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James upgraded U.S. Geothermal (NYSE: HTM) from Market Perform to Outperform.
Shares of U.S. Geothermal closed at $0.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Cowen Upgrades Hi-Crush Partners LP (HCLP) to Outperform
- MKM Partners Upgrades Choice Hotels (CHH) to Neutral