Raymond James Upgrades Stonemor Partners (STON) to Outperform
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Raymond James upgraded Stonemor Partners (NYSE: STON) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $13.00.
Shares of Stonemor Partners closed at $8.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Commences Investigation on Behalf of StoneMor Partners L.P. Investors
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Bank of Montreal (BMO) to Buy
- JPMorgan Upgrades Oil States International (OIS) to Overweight