Raymond James Upgrades Standard Pacific (SPF) to Outperform
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
Raymond James upgraded Standard Pacific (NYSE: SPF) from Market Perform to Outperform.
Shares of Standard Pacific closed at $8.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Brunswick (BC) Guides FY16 EPS Below Expectations - Conf. Call
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI) to Neutral
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) PT Raised to $155 at BofA/Merrill Lynch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!