Raymond James Upgrades Standard Pacific (SPF) to Outperform
- Market Wrap: Apple Loses Ban Appeal vs Samsung; Alibaba Reports Improved Profit; Tiffany Shines in Q2
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/27: (CREG) (CCUR) (FEYE) Higher; (GOMO) (WSM) (GES) Lower (more...)
- Guess?, Inc. (GES) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Could Deliver BIG at September Event with iWatch and 2 iPhone Models
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (WSM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Guides FY14 EPS Below Expectations
Raymond James upgraded Standard Pacific (NYSE: SPF) from Market Perform to Outperform.
Shares of Standard Pacific closed at $8.42 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Upgrades Manitex International (MNTX) to Accumulate
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Aruba Networks (ARUN) to Buy
- UPDATE: Macquarie Upgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!