Raymond James Upgrades Standard Pacific (SPF) to Outperform
- Market Wrap: Ford Cuts Outlook; Splitsville for NiSoure; Pending Sales Slump in August
- Ford Motor (F) Sees N. America Margins ~8% in FY14; Will Lose $1B in S. America This Year
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/29: (CPRX) (BLDP) (PGNX) Higher; (DWA) (SVU) (TSL) Lower (more...)
- Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC) Exploring LBO - Bloomberg
- Political Unrest Has Stocks Grumpy
Raymond James upgraded Standard Pacific (NYSE: SPF) from Market Perform to Outperform.
Shares of Standard Pacific closed at $8.42 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Sonic Auto (SAH) to Overweight
- Wedbush Upgrades Waste Management (WM) to Outperform
- ISI Group Upgrades Tanger (SKT) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!