Raymond James Upgrades Standard Pacific (SPF) to Outperform
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
Raymond James upgraded Standard Pacific (NYSE: SPF) from Market Perform to Outperform.
Shares of Standard Pacific closed at $8.42 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Upgrades Deckers Outdoor (DECK) to Buy
- RF Micro Devices (RFMD) PT Raised 20% at Needham & Company on 'Beat and Raise'
- Feltl & Co Upgrades Integrated Silicon Solution (ISSI) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!