Raymond James Upgrades Standard Pacific (SPF) to Outperform
- Herbalife (HLF) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Chairman, CEO Otis to Step Down
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
Raymond James upgraded Standard Pacific (NYSE: SPF) from Market Perform to Outperform.
Shares of Standard Pacific closed at $8.42 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Upgrades Basic Energy Services (BAS) to Accumulate
- Benchmark Upgrades Regal Entertainment (RGC) to Buy
- Nomura Securities Upgrades Lorillard (LO) to Neutral; Sees Higher Chance of Merger Closing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!