Raymond James Upgrades Pioneer Energy Services Corp (PES) to Market Perform
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Raymond James upgraded Pioneer Energy Services Corp (NYSE: PES) from Underperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Pioneer Energy Services Corp closed at $3.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pioneer Energy Services (PES) Prices Larger 10.5M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$60.4M
- Instinet Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Buy
- Evercore ISI Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy