Raymond James Upgrades Newell Rubbermaid (NWL) to Strong Buy
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Raymond James upgraded Newell Rubbermaid (NYSE: NWL) from Outperform to Strong Buy with a price target of $57.
Shares of Newell Rubbermaid closed at $49.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Newell Brands (NWL): Cutting PT - Jefferies
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Delek US (DK) to Outperform; Merger Synergies Underappreciated
- JPMorgan Upgrades Hess Corp. (HES) to Overweight