Raymond James Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Outperform
- Market Wrap: Intel, Altera Make it Official; Personal Spending Flatlines in April; ASCO Presentations in Focus
- Intel (INTC) to Acquire Altera (ALTR) for $54/Share
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/01: (PVH) (MTW) Higher; (ODFL) (NTAP) (MYL) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Apollo Global to Acquire OM Group (OMG) for $34/Share; Will Spin Certain Assets (PAH)
Raymond James upgraded Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $450.00.
Shares of Netflix closed at $348.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Avian Flu Concerns Create Attractive Entry in Post Holdings (POST), Wells Fargo Upgrades to Outperform
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Boyd Gaming (BYD) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Assumes/Upgrades Alpha Natural Resources (ANR) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!