Raymond James Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Outperform
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
Raymond James upgraded Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $450.00.
Shares of Netflix closed at $348.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Has 50% Upside Potential, Says William Blair; Analyst Raises Rating to 'Outperform'
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Medtronic (MDT) to $94 Following EPS Beat
- Raymond James Upgrades BATS Global Markets (BATS) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!