Raymond James Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Outperform
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/6: (ATVI) (LXU) (SWIR) Higher; (KMPH) (ENDP) (GST) Lower
- Oil up 2 percent as dollar softens; Brent in for big weekly loss
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- QLogic (QLGC) Holds Off Buybacks as Takeover Rumors Swirl
Raymond James upgraded Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $450.00.
Shares of Netflix closed at $348.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Weatherford International (WFT) to Buy
- BMO Capital Upgrades Ubiquiti Networks (UBNT) to Market Perform
- Cowen Upgrades ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (ARIA) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!