Raymond James Upgrades Mohawk Industries (MHK) to Outperform
- Market Wrap: Housing Sales Miss in June; Earnings Abound; SodaStream 'Pops' on Speculation
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/24: (DTLK) (LOGM) (BIDU) Higher; (LSCC) (MXIM) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Raymond James upgraded Mohawk Industries (NYSE: MHK) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $150.00.
Shares of Mohawk Industries closed at $133.32 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Upgrades Covanta (CVA) to Outperform
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) to Neutral
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Angie's List (ANGI) to Sector Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!