Raymond James Upgrades Mohawk Industries (MHK) to Outperform
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
Raymond James upgraded Mohawk Industries (NYSE: MHK) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $150.00.
Shares of Mohawk Industries closed at $133.32 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Upgrades Teekay LNG Partners (TGP) to Accumulate
- OmniVision (OVTI) PT, Estimates Raised at Northland Capital Markets
- UPDATE: Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Momentum Slowing; Morgan Stanley Downgrades to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!