Raymond James Upgrades MarineMax (HZO) to Strong Buy
- Merck KGaA to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) in $17B Deal
- Apple (AAPL) First Weekend iPhone 6/6+ Sales Top 10 Million Units
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/22: (VIAS) (SIAL) (CNET) Higher; (CRR) (INVN) (YHOO) Lower (more...)
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- EMC (EMC) Considers Merger With Rival - WSJ
Raymond James upgraded MarineMax (NYSE: HZO) from Outperform to Strong Buy with a price target of $20.00.
Shares of MarineMax closed at $16.26 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barrington Research Upgrades Mine Safety Appliances (MSA) to Outperform
- SunTrust Upgrades TreeHouse Foods (THS) to Buy
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades VF Corp. (VFC) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!