Raymond James Upgrades MarineMax (HZO) to Strong Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
Raymond James upgraded MarineMax (NYSE: HZO) from Outperform to Strong Buy with a price target of $20.00.
Shares of MarineMax closed at $16.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades PACCAR (PCAR) to Buy
- Tigress Financial Partners Upgrades Facebook (FB) to Buy
- Cantor Fitzgerald Upgrades Seattle Genetics (SGEN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!