Raymond James Upgrades MarineMax (HZO) to Strong Buy
- Market Wrap: Exting Sales Lag in Nov.; Achillion Ramps on ACH-3102, -3422 Results; Gilead Hit on Hep C Snub
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/22: (PRLS) (VNDA) (CHK) Higher; (SCS) (LHO) Lower (more...)
- Steelcase Inc. (SCS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- Twitter (TWTR) Active on Renewed Dick Costolo Chatter
Raymond James upgraded MarineMax (NYSE: HZO) from Outperform to Strong Buy with a price target of $20.00.
Shares of MarineMax closed at $16.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Potash Corp. (POT) to Buy
- Raymond James Upgrades ViewPoint Financial (VPFG) to Strong Buy
- Tekmira Pharma (TKMR) PT Cut to $21 at Maxim Group; 'Buy' Maintained
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!