Raymond James Upgrades MarineMax (HZO) to Strong Buy
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Raymond James upgraded MarineMax (NYSE: HZO) from Outperform to Strong Buy with a price target of $20.00.
Shares of MarineMax closed at $16.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Upgrades Alaska Air (ALK) to Strong Buy
- 3D Systems (DDD) Estimates, PT Cut at BofA/Merrill Lynch
- UPDATE: Cowen Starts Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!