Raymond James Upgrades Lennar (LEN) to Strong Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Raymond James upgraded Lennar (NYSE: LEN) from Outperform to Strong Buy.
Shares of Lennar closed at $41.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- First Analysis Upgrades Checkpoint Software (CHKP) to Overweight
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Regency Centers (REG) to Buy