Raymond James Upgrades Kinder Morgan (KMI) to Strong Buy
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Raymond James upgraded Kinder Morgan (NYSE: KMI) from Outperform to Strong Buy with a price target of $27.00 (from $23.00).
Shares of Kinder Morgan closed at $21.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
- Jefferies Upgrades Newfield Exploration (NFX) to Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Parkway Properties (PKY) to Hold