Raymond James Upgrades Healthcare Trust of America (HTA) to Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James upgraded Healthcare Trust of America (NYSE: HTA) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $33.00.
Shares of Healthcare Trust of America closed at $28.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- First Analysis Upgrades Checkpoint Software (CHKP) to Overweight
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Basic Energy Services (BAS) to Buy