Raymond James Upgrades Equity One Inc. (EQY) to Market Perform
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Raymond James upgraded Equity One Inc. (NYSE: EQY) from Underperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Equity One Inc. closed at $27.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity One, Inc.’s Fourth Quarter 2016 Earnings Release Date Announced
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Texas Roadhouse (TXRH) to Equalweight
- UPDATE: Hilliard Lyons Upgrades American Water (AWK) to Long-Term Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!