Raymond James Upgrades DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT) to Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James upgraded DuPont Fabros Technology (NYSE: DFT) from Market Perform to Outperform.
Shares of DuPont Fabros Technology closed at $42.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guggenheim Starts DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT) at Neutral
- DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Conference
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades American Axle (AXL) and Dana to (DAN) Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!