Raymond James Upgrades DaVita (DVA) to Outperform
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Raymond James upgraded DaVita (NYSE: DVA) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $75.
Shares of DaVita closed at $63.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Upgrades Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) to Strong Buy
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades KapStone (KS) and Packaging Corp (PKG) to Buy
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/20: (WFC) (DO) (DVA) Upgraded; (INDB) (AVT) (ECA) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!