Rafferty Capital Upgrades Wells Fargo (WFC) to Hold
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rafferty Capital earlier upgraded Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) from Sell to Hold.
Shares of Wells Fargo closed at $51.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Says International Group to be Integrated into Other Wholesale Banking Business Lines
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades UDR, Inc. (UDR) to Buy
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Noble Corporation (NE) to Neutral