Rafferty Capital Upgrades Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Rafferty Capital earlier upgraded Fifth Third Bancorp (NASDAQ: FITB) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $24.
Shares of Fifth Third Bancorp closed at $20.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) Adds Two New Board Members
- Buckingham Research Upgrades Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT) to Buy
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Copart (CPRT) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!