RBC Capital Upgrades Potash Corp. (POT) to Outperform
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Capital upgraded Potash Corp. (NYSE: POT) from Sector Perform to Outperform.
Shares of Potash Corp. closed at $16.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Upgrades Ferrellgas Partners LP (FGP) to Sector Perform
- Susquehanna Upgrades Caleres (CAL) to Positive
- Sidoti Upgrades Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!