RBC Capital Upgrades Novadaq Technologies (NVDQ) to Outperform
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
RBC Capital upgraded Novadaq Technologies (NASDAQ: NVDQ) from Sector Perform to Outperform with a price target of $18.00 (unchanged).
Shares of Novadaq Technologies closed at $14.06 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades athenahealth (ATHN) to Underperform
- JPMorgan Upgrades Sony Corp. (SNE) to Overweight
- Global Hunter Securities Upgrades Targa Resources Partners, L.P. (NGLS) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!