RBC Capital Upgrades Novadaq Technologies (NVDQ) to Outperform
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
RBC Capital upgraded Novadaq Technologies (NASDAQ: NVDQ) from Sector Perform to Outperform with a price target of $18.00 (unchanged).
Shares of Novadaq Technologies closed at $14.06 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades United Continental (UAL) to Overweight
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Carbonite (CARB) to Underperform
- Jefferies Downgrades National-Oilwell Varco (NOV) to Hold