RBC Capital Upgrades Novadaq Technologies (NVDQ) to Outperform
- Top 10 News for 8/18 - 8/22: Apple Back to Record Highs; Ballmer Bids Microsoft 'Adieu'; Dollar Store M&A Saga Continues
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
RBC Capital upgraded Novadaq Technologies (NASDAQ: NVDQ) from Sector Perform to Outperform with a price target of $18.00 (unchanged).
Shares of Novadaq Technologies closed at $14.06 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades AK Steel (AKS) to Neutral as Trade Duties Help Insulate Market (X) (STLD) (NUE)
- GameStop (GME) PT Bumped at Baird Following Q2 Next Gen Hardware and Market Share Gains
- Wedbush Upgrades Illumina (ILMN) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!