RBC Capital Upgrades Novadaq Technologies (NVDQ) to Outperform
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
RBC Capital upgraded Novadaq Technologies (NASDAQ: NVDQ) from Sector Perform to Outperform with a price target of $18.00 (unchanged).
Shares of Novadaq Technologies closed at $14.06 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Buy TubeMogul (TUBE) on Correction, RBC Capital Says
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) to Buy
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Procera Networks (PKT) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!