RBC Capital Upgrades Novadaq Technologies (NVDQ) to Outperform
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
RBC Capital upgraded Novadaq Technologies (NASDAQ: NVDQ) from Sector Perform to Outperform with a price target of $18.00 (unchanged).
Shares of Novadaq Technologies closed at $14.06 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NOVADAQ Announces Appointment of Robert S. White to Its Board of Directors
- Cantor Fitzgerald Upgrades Uranium Energy Corp (UEC) to Buy
- Stifel Nicolaus Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Buy; Sees 'Defensible' Niche in Luxury EV Market