RBC Capital Upgrades ING Groep NV (ING) to Outperform
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital upgraded ING Groep NV (NYSE: ING) from Sector Perform to Outperform.
Shares of ING Groep NV closed at $12.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ingenico Group Launches First-of-Its-Kind Enterprise-Class mPOS Solution
- UBS Upgrades ICICI Bank (IBN) to Buy
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Union Pacific (UNP) at Buy