RBC Capital Upgrades DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT) to Outperform
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital upgraded DuPont Fabros Technology (NYSE: DFT) from Sector Perform to Outperform with a price target of $49.00 (from $48.00).
Shares of DuPont Fabros Technology closed at $40.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Checkpoint Software (CHKP) to Overweight
- Plexus (PLXS) PT Raised to $57 at RBC Capital
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy