RBC Capital Upgrades Brookfield Asset Management (BAM) to Top Pick
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital upgraded Brookfield Asset Management (NYSE: BAM) from Outperform to Top Pick with a price target of $41.00.
Shares of Brookfield Asset Management closed at $33.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Starts Brookfield Asset Management (BAM) at Buy
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Noble Corporation (NE) to Neutral
- Brookfield Canada Office Properties Declares February 2017 Monthly Distribution
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, RBC Capital Top Pick
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!