RBC Capital Upgrades Almost Family (AFAM) to Outperform
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital upgraded Almost Family (NASDAQ: AFAM) from Sector Perform to Outperform with a price target of $55.00.
Shares of Almost Family closed at $40.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Southwestern Energy (SWN) to Neutral
- UBS Upgrades HP, Inc. (HPQ) to Buy
- Netflix (NFLX) Long-Term Thesis Still Playing Out, Remains Top Pick - RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!