Piper Jaffray Upgrades Tenaris S.A. (TS) to Overweight
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray upgraded Tenaris S.A. (NYSE: TS) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $33.00.
Shares of Tenaris S.A. closed at $28.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Texas Roadhouse (TXRH) to Equalweight
- Oppenheimer Upgrades Agios Pharma (AGIO) to Outperform
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades FirstEnergy Corp. (FE) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!