Piper Jaffray Upgrades S&T Bancorp Inc. (STBA) to Overweight
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray upgraded S&T Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ: STBA) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $32.00.
Shares of S&T Bancorp Inc. closed at $28.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Evercore ISI Maintains Edison International (EIX) at 'Hold' (Correct)
- Scotia Capital Upgrades CSX (CSX) to Outperform
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Basic Energy Services (BAS) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!