Piper Jaffray Upgrades L Brands (LB) to Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray upgraded L Brands (NYSE: LB) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $67.00.
Shares of L Brands closed at $71.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- L Brands (LB): Pricing and Margins Continue To Fall - Jefferies
- Wolfe Research Upgrades TransDigm (TDG) to Outperform
- Wedbush Assumes, Upgrades Visa (V) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!