Piper Jaffray Upgrades IberiaBank (IBKC) to Overweight
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray upgraded IberiaBank (NASDAQ: IBKC) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $78.00.
Shares of IberiaBank closed at $70.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Upgrades Oasis Petroleum (OAS) to Overweight
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Neutral
- Societe Generale Upgrades CRH plc (CRH) to Buy