Piper Jaffray Upgrades Gap, Inc. (GPS) to Neutral
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray upgraded Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $23.00.
Shares of Gap, Inc. closed at $25.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades TransUnion (TRU) to Overweight, Named As Top Pick
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
- UPDATE: Leerink Partners Upgrades AmerisourceBergen (ABC) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!