Piper Jaffray Upgrades ConocoPhillips (COP) to Overweight
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray upgraded ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $53.00.
Shares of ConocoPhillips closed at $44.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
- UPDATE: Leerink Partners Upgrades AmerisourceBergen (ABC) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Parkway Properties (PKY) to Hold