Oppenheimer Upgrades L Brands (LB) to Perform
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Offshore Drillers Decline After Seadrill Suspends Dividend (SDRL) (RIG) (DO) (NADL)
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/25: (VEEV) (BLOX) (ADI) Higher; (VNET) (CTRP) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Guidance Tops Views
Oppenheimer upgraded L Brands (NYSE: LB) from Underperform to Perform with a price target of $56.00.
Shares of L Brands closed at $59.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BB&T Capital Upgrades Werner Enterprises (WERN) to Buy
- Goldman Sachs Adds Realogy (RLGY) to CL-Buy List
- JPMorgan Upgrades Becton Dickinson (BDX) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!