Oppenheimer Upgrades L Brands (LB) to Perform
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Suspected Ebola Case in Hawaii; Patient Placed in Isolation
- JPMorgan Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Overweight
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
- Crude Slips Below $90/Barrel for First Time Since 2013 (USO) (OIL)
Oppenheimer upgraded L Brands (NYSE: LB) from Underperform to Perform with a price target of $56.00.
Shares of L Brands closed at $59.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Tyson (TSN) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades DeVry (DV) to Buy
- Boenning & Scattergood Upgrades Susquehanna Bancshares (SUSQ) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!