Oppenheimer Upgrades L Brands (LB) to Perform
- Merck KGaA to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) in $17B Deal
- Apple (AAPL) First Weekend iPhone 6/6+ Sales Top 10 Million Units
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/22: (VIAS) (SIAL) (CNET) Higher; (CRR) (INVN) (YHOO) Lower (more...)
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- EMC (EMC) Considers Merger With Rival - WSJ
Oppenheimer upgraded L Brands (NYSE: LB) from Underperform to Perform with a price target of $56.00.
Shares of L Brands closed at $59.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barrington Research Upgrades Mine Safety Appliances (MSA) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Downgrades Regal Beloit (RBC) to Accumulate
- BMO Capital Upgrades Bill Barrett (BBG) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!