Oppenheimer Upgrades L Brands (LB) to Perform
- Market Wrap: Left-Wing Party Wins Greek Elections; Merger Monday; Ocwen, California Settle
- Microsoft (MSFT) Posts Q2 EPS of 71c
- Northeast, NYC Brace for Massive Blizzard
- United Technologies (UTX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Lowers FY Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/26: (COMM) (ASH) Higher; (MSTR) (SANM) (MSFT) (UTX) Lower (more...)
Oppenheimer upgraded L Brands (NYSE: LB) from Underperform to Perform with a price target of $56.00.
Shares of L Brands closed at $59.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Upgrades Rockwell Collins (COL) to Buy
- Macquarie Upgrades World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) to Neutral
- Citi Upgrades Fortinet (FTNT) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!