Northland Capital Markets Upgrades Impax Laboratories (IPXL) to Outperform
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Northland Capital Markets upgraded Impax Laboratories (NASDAQ: IPXL) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $30.00.
Shares of Impax Laboratories closed at $21.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Columbia Property Trust (CXP) to Outperform
- Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Sanchez Energy (SN) to Buy
- Cowen Upgrades Agrium (AGU) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!