Northland Capital Markets Upgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Outperform
- Wall Street rally continues as laggards advance
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Northland Capital Markets upgraded Endo International plc (NASDAQ: ENDP) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $27.00.
Shares of Endo International plc closed at $22.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Endo Announces Strategic Updates for BELBUCA™ and U.S. Branded Pain Portfolio
- JPMorgan Upgrades Plains All American (PAA) to Overweight
- RBC Capital Upgrades Lincoln National (LNC) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!