Northland Capital Markets Upgrades ADTRAN (ADTN) to Outperform
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Northland Capital Markets upgraded ADTRAN (NASDAQ: ADTN) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $20.00.
Shares of ADTRAN closed at $18.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Delek US (DK) to Outperform; Merger Synergies Underappreciated
- Citi Upgrades CoreSite Realty (COR) to Buy