Northcoast Research Upgrades SpartanNash Company (SPTN) to Buy
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Northcoast Research upgraded SpartanNash Company (NASDAQ: SPTN) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of SpartanNash Company closed at $31.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Defense Commissary Agency Selects SpartanNash to Bring Private Label Products to U.S. Military Commissaries
- Citi Upgrades CoreSite Realty (COR) to Buy
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Delek US (DK) to Outperform; Merger Synergies Underappreciated