Needham upgrades Rainmaker Systems (RMKR) to Strong Buy
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) Said to Name Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- Street Getting Ahead of Itself on Apple (AAPL) China Mobile Boost - BofA/Merrill Lynch
Needham upgrades Rainmaker Systems Inc. (Nasdaq: RMKR) from Buy to Strong Buy with a $10.50 price target.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades HollyFrontier (HFC) to Overweight on Expected Increase in Refining Margins (MPC) (VLO) (PSX) (TSO)
- Citi Upgrades Blackhawk Network (HAWK) to Buy
- RBC Capital Upgrades Johnson Controls (JCI) to Top Pick
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!