Needham & Company Upgrades EnerNOC (ENOC) to Strong Buy
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Third Point Acquired Stake in TransCanada Corp. (TRP) - Reuters
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/18: (EMKR) (VVUS) (XXII) Higher; (MCHX) (VHC) (ECTE) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Gets One Step Closer to Starting iPhone 6/6+ Sales in China
- Initial Jobless Claims Rose to 280K Last Week, Coming in Below Expectations
Needham & Company upgraded EnerNOC (NASDAQ: ENOC) from Buy to Strong Buy with a price target of $28.00.
Analyst Sean K.F. Hannan states, "Overall, we view ENOC to be a solid growth company with a healthy path toward longer-term diversification, margin expansion, improved mix/model components and strong visibility while it enhances its position as the premier global demand response company. As we consider what appear to be irrational fears embedded in the current share price following a relatively recent court ruling and resulting ambiguity, we believe the current valuation represents a notable disconnect versus the merits of the business. Upgrade to Strong Buy."
Shares of EnerNOC closed at $17.24 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Arcelor Mittal (MT) to Buy
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Starts InterOil (IOC) at Outperform
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Fusion Telecommunications International (FSNN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!