Morgan Stanley Upgrades athenahealth (ATHN) to Overweight
- Market Wrap: Housing Sales Miss in June; Earnings Abound; SodaStream 'Pops' on Speculation
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/24: (DTLK) (LOGM) (BIDU) Higher; (LSCC) (MXIM) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Morgan Stanley upgraded athenahealth (NASDAQ: ATHN) from Equalweight to Overweight.
Shares of athenahealth closed at $134.12 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Upgrades Deckers Outdoor (DECK) to Buy
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Health Net (HNT) to Buy, Sees 36%-78% Upside
- Imperial Capital Upgrades Covanta (CVA) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!