Morgan Stanley Upgrades Vale S.A. (VALE) to Equalweight
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley upgraded Vale S.A. (NYSE: VALE) from Underweight to Equalweight.
Shares of Vale S.A. closed at $6.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vale S.A. PT Bumped to $9 at Jefferies Following Vale Day in New York
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades American Axle (AXL) and Dana to (DAN) Buy
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Parker-Hannifin (PH) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!