Morgan Stanley Upgrades Suncor Energy (SU) to Overweight
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Morgan Stanley upgraded Suncor Energy (NYSE: SU) from Equalweight to Overweight.
Shares of Suncor Energy closed at $29.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Suncor Energy successfully resolves $1.3 billion tax dispute with Canada Revenue Agency
- RBC Capital Upgrades 3M (MMM) to Sector Perform
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Buy