Morgan Stanley Upgrades Sasol Limited (SSL) to Overweight
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Morgan Stanley upgraded Sasol Limited (NYSE: SSL) from Equalweight to Overweight.
Shares of Sasol Limited closed at $27.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SOL: Sasol Limited - Hedging of Financial Risks
- Stifel Upgrades IntraLinks Holdings (IL) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Buy